I have a review for you today...!I have to say I had such a difficult time writing this review due to the nature of this product. I have been using it for a while now but I haven't managed to find the perfect application or the perfect use for it. Enough with the babbling though...let's get on with the review...
- The colour is reasonably wearable
- It it also great for many different skin tones. We very rarely encounter a product that could be used by people with different skin tones.
- It is easily blendable
- It is extremely pigmented
- It has a unique texture(It resembles a cream when applied but it has a powder-like finish)
- It is a unique product all around.
- The shimmer is a little chunky for every day wear. It is not glitter as such but, as I said, shimmer.
- It can look a bit too dark (when used a highlighter) for people with very light/fair skin tones.
- You have to apply it either with your fingers or a dense synthetic brush. Other types of brushes won't manage to pick up enough product.
- The price
As I said, it is a very unique product. I love the finish it gives but because I am extremely pale I think that it doesn't look as good as it would look if I was a bit tanned. I am not talking...Hawaiian Tropic...just a sun-kissed sort of tan. I think it would be amazing for summer and it can double as an all over bronzey highlighter for a night out. I have nothing similar in my collection and I am glad I managed to pick it up. If you are really really fair you can still make it work by blending it in a little more hence taking away a bit of its colour(that is how I am currently using it). And last, but not least, the brush I have been applying it with is the Sigma P82(it is the precision round from the Sigmax line).
So...this is my review of the Extra Dimension skinfinish in the colour "Superb". I hope it was informative and helpful. If you have anything to add or any comments please do feel free to leave me a comment.