18.4.12

Ardell 318 and MAC penultimate eyeliner demo and mini review

Good afternoon my lovely lovely readers,

How are you? I am super busy with work, as always, but I thought I should post something for you today. 
It is a 2 in one mini review and demo of two products that I bought recently and I have been, absolutely, loving. 
Let's start with the lashes and move on to the eye-liner.
LASHES: 
The Ardell Accent Lashes No 318 are perfect for people like me who like wearing lashes every once in a while but are not comfortable with wearing full-strip lashes, neither have the time(or the patience) to put on individuals. They are half lashes basically with a nice flair. They are super comfortable, they look natural and they very wearable. 
EYE-LINER:
This is the easiest-to-apply eye-liner I have tried yet. I like thin and slightly winged lines and this allows me to get a great result easily and with minimal effort. It is one of these eye-liners that doesn't require much skill. In other words if you are a beginner or you have very little time to do your make-up then this one is definitely for you. Surely there are less expensive alternatives out there but, unfortunately, I haven't tried any of them yet. )(Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome...)

That is my mini-review and now on to the pictures/demo. I used both products to complete an eye-look and here is the result: 








Products used: 
MAC "Haux" e/s on the lid
MAC "Ricepaper" e/s on the brow bone
MAC "All that glitters" e/s in the center of the lid
MAC Penultimate eyeliner
Ardell accent lashes in No 318
Rimmel "Sexy curves" mascara.


Let me know what you think of these products if you have tried them..!!
My next post will be a much requested review...stay tuned!!

xoxo 
A. 




6 comments:

  1. πολυ ωραια reviews!
    για το eyeliner εχω να σου προτεινω το στιλο της seventeen ειναι πολυ βολικο στη χρηση ουτε θα γινεις χαλια κ στο λεω επειδη δεν εχω σταθερο χερι κ η γραμμα με δυσκολευει οταν βιαζομαι..
    πολλα φιλακιααα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merciii!! Tha to koitaksw to seventeen...eyxaristw poly!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I really like the way the falsies blend in with your natural eyelashes. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cel Thank you!That is what I like as well...!It doesn't look fake and it enhances any eye look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. de to eixa dei auto.uperoxo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci filh mou! Na deis an exei tis vlefarides ekei alliws na kanw stock up :p

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!