14.4.12

NOTD: OPI "Thanks a windmillion"

Hello my lovelies,

How have you been? This week has been pretty hard for me. Work was worse than usual and I have been experiencing more and more anxiety as the days go by. Easter flew by and I didn't experience any of it really , much like Christmas, which makes me a little sad but what can you do?Having said that I only have a month before I come back home and that is the only thing that keeps me going at this point. 
Now on to super-happy-fun stuff...I have a NOTD for you today and it features the 2nd varnish I picked up from the OPI Holland collection. The colour is called: Thanks a windmillion and it is a pastel green. The shade is between a mint and a dusty/muted pistachio green. It is a gorgeous spring and summer shade and I have nothing like it in my collection. 



Let me know if you like this colour and whether you would pick it up, given the chance!! ;) ;) 
xoxo
Athina

7 comments:

  1. I loooved this color the momment I saw it!Just found it on ebay 8 euros!
    Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing! I may have to try it for myself! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Konstantina: Glad you like it. It is truly beautiful and very spring appropriate! Let me know if you're going to get it!

    @sophie: thanks for the comment hun!If you try it let me know how you like it, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!