13.1.11

AVON "Golden Twilight" nailpolish!

About 2 months ago I place my first AVON order so I could support a girl I know who recently became an AVON sales person/representative. I didn't buy much at all but I did get a nailpolish that looked good on the leaflet I was given. This is the AVON nailwear pro nailpolish in "Golden Twilight".
+
It is a nice rich color.
I don't own anything that looks exactly like it.
It is quite festive
It has a nice enough formula
The price is good
-
It can be a little streaky.
It chips pretty easily.
It is a little hard to remove because of the glitter.
Here are the swatches.

Under natural light.

Under artificial light.

Hope you liked this post.

mwah...!
xoxo
Athina

1 comment:

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!