1.2.10

Carnival Mask look

So, I need a "costume" for this Saturday(me and my friends are going to an old fashioned disco to celebrate the Carnival) and I couldn't think of any costumes or looks I wanted to do. So, I thought...I have lots of unused make-up and a vivid imagination as well as a love for masks(it comes with the profession really...).
This is what I came up with:




It is a little out there of course but then again it is the Carnival which makes it appropriate. This mask took me a little more than an hour to do and I'm still thinking of ways I could make it look better. I thought about adding more glitter, a few extra designs and false lashes. But I wanted to ask you guys what you thought I should do and also what sort of hairstyle would go with it?I did put some thought into the outfit but I think the more extravagant the look the simpler the outfit...what do you think??
I used a number of products and I can't really remember all of them but if you want to know leave me a comment and I will make a list.

xoxo
Athina

4 comments:

  1. wow thats sooo gorgeous!!!!! :)you'll look amazing at the carnival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!I think it is a good idea since I am not concerned with wearing a costume. I am so glad you like it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks GREAT! Teleia idea! ;)
    I 've made an attempt for an Avatar inspired look, but it takes so much time!!!
    Yours looks perfect!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following my blog!!!What a lovely make up!!!perfect

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!