Hello my beautiful readers. How have you guys been?
I am sorry I have been MIA but work has been hectic lately. It is now November 7th and I am bringing to you my October favorites!
1. MAC "Do it up" dazzleglass. This is an amazing watermelony gloss. I wore it on my b-day and paired it with a neutral eye and winged-up liner for an old-hollywood look effect.
2. Barry M dazzledust in Mushroom(no 51). It is a fairly dark purple/plum color with silver sparkles.
3. Ecotools blush and powder brushes. I am completely and utterly in love with these brushes. I also have a review on them if you want to check it out:(http://lifeisonebigplayground.blogspot.com/2009/10/ecotools.html)
4. Sephora Professionnel No 18 crease brush.I got this with an amazing discount and I don't even know why. It is a perfectly good brush and yet I only paid 2 euros for it. I really do like it!
5. Dior Blush in "Cinnamon Brown"(No638). This is a great autumn/winter cheek color. It is neither too dark nor too red. It is just perfect.As you can see for yourself(from the photo) I use this a lot. Do also bare in mind that I have had it for 2 years now.
6. Last but not least an item that I have had in my collection for a while but I only started using about 4 months ago. It is a e/s quartet(or quad) by IsaDora in : 21 Silvery Grey.It is essentially a smokey eye quad. IsaDora is a Swedish Brand and my mother bought a few items for me during one of her trips. The texture and payoff are gr8 and the prices are quite reasonable. I have no idea where you can find it however if you want to have a look you can go to their website(http://www.isadora-cosmetics.com/index.htm)
That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this post.