11.9.09

Seeking Advice!

Hey guys!

Well I need some advice. I am thinking about purchasing my first liquid foundation! I have always used powders or mineral foundation since I didn't really need full coverage until now (all of a sudden I started getting freckles...how crazy is that?). However I think it is time to buy a liquid foundation that I could use for a night out or a situation where full coverage is essential. I have tried several but I never owned one long enough to actually form an opinion. I need one that is not too greasy and I won't feel like I have plaster on my face. Let me know what you use and/or if you have any recommendations.

Cheers

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Athina, I always use Mac face and body foundations, its quite runny and liquidy but doesnt feel heavy and you dont look like your caked in make up! You will have to use powder to set it but its really like and looks very natural! i have a blog on www.westcoastcooler.ie would love if you checked it out and spread the word about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally what I was looking for. I wanted to try the face and body foundation but the girl at the MAC counter was not very helpful so I am going to the store this week to check it out and see what color I should get. I think I'm definately going to give it a go. Have you tried an msf (for example natural) on top of it or just like studio fix style powder?
    Thanks so much for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!