8.9.09

Inspired by a sunset..

Firstly here is the picture that inspired me :

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lw15kn&s=3&hid=21&tag=lake

I loved it and it inspired me to do this look!Unfortunately the light isn't very good but i messed with the picture a little bit and I hope you'll be able to see it!Enjoy!



Products Used:

Mac "Stars n'Rockets"
Mac "Creme de Violet"
Mac "Vanilla" pigment
NYX "Mysterious Brown Eyes" palette
C.Dior Eyeshadow duo No265
Barry M dazzle dust No3
No7 eye-shadow trio in "Beside the sea"
Guerlain Eye-liner (black)
DiorShow blackout Mascara (No 099)
&
Estee Lauder MagnaColor Maximum Intensity Mascara in :21- Magna Blue.

xoxo

Athina

1 comment:

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!