30.12.13

Top products of 2013

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last post of 2013 for this blog and an annual tradition, I bring to you the top products of 2013.
I thought about doing the top 13 of 2013 but I didn't wanna limit myself this year. Instead, I thought I would do 5 categories of products : Make-up, nails, skincare, misc & non-beauty favourites.
Without further ado and unnecessary rambling, here are my top products for 2013!!!

Make-up
Yes, I am aware I am a make-up junkie...but let's be honest guys...you probably share a bit of my make-up addiction :p
Urban Decay Naked 2 & Naked basics palettes 
Laura Mercier Loose setting powder 
Sigma F86 Brush
Real Techniques expert face brush
NARS "Madly" Blush
YSL Faux Cils mascara
NARS e/s Base
Stila Convertible colour in Gladiola
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendez-Vous
Inglot Freedom system e/s in 330 & 107 R
MAC Face&Body Foundation
MAC paintpot in "Soft Ocre"
MAC MSF Natural
MAC "Legendary" Blush
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
Sephora Mat 04 lipstick
Revlon lipbutters in "Sorbet" and "Juicy Papaya"
MAC lipsticks in "Chatterbox" and "Betty bright"
Nails
Rimmel 60 Seconds "02"
Barry M "Dusky Mauve" and "Lychee"
China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"
Sally Hansen "Plum Luck"
Chanel "June"
China Glaze "Champaign Kisses"
Orly "Confetti"
Essie "To Buy or not to buy" & "Luxedo"

Skincare
Lush Lip Scrub "Popcorn"
Korres Watermelon sunscreen stick
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip Balm
Bioderma Sensibio H2O
Origins Ginzing moisturiser
L'oreal Ideal Glow 
Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado
Origins "Drink Up" 10 minute mask
Avene Mattifying Fluid
MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel and Tonic Lotion with Camomile

MISC
Rituals QI Serum
Cativa Diva hand cream
Elnett Hairspray
Elizabeth Arden 8Hour Cream
L'occitane Shower Oil
Urban Decay De Slick Make-up setting Spray
Essence Nail Cuticle pen
Soap and Glory "Scrub 'em and Leave 'em" Body scrub
Fructis Miraculous Oil
Rituals Magic Touch Whipped Body Cream
Elvive Keratine Shampoo 

Non-Beauty Favourites
 Marc Jacobs Handbag
Lucille Sunglasses
Dream by Black Eyeglasses 
Double ring from Top Shop
Heart Pendant from Forever 21
Small wallet from Accessorize
Michael Kors rose gold Watch
Custom made gold serpent ring 
aaaand last but definitely not least....
MacBook Pro

AAAAAAAND that is my last post for 2013 (oh my...how the year has flown by...)
Now before the new year comes I wanted to say how very grateful I am for all of you and for your love and support. It sounds cheesy but it is true. 
I would also like to wish you and your families happy holidays(for the remainder of this festive season) and I hope ALL of your new years' wishes will come true in a jiffie!!!
Love you lots guys...!
See you in 2014!!
;) ;) 
xoxo
Athina

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year doll! LOVE your faves! Not to mention my envy on that Mac Pro.... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 2014 girlie! Thanks you! I am glad you liked them. Well...that macbook is my little treasure, for sure.

      Delete
  2. Impeccable taste buuuut I think you already know that!

    Damn, now to jot a few things down on the wishlist (the right column has already doubled in length after all these "top 13 for 2013" posts)...! Haha!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so flattered by your kind words hon!! I know what you mean about the wish list getting bigger with every "2013 favourites" post...it is solo funny!!

      Delete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!