14.10.12

Collective Haul

Hey girlies,

I have a small collective haul for you today. I have been accumulating some stuff since the beginning of September and I think that, at the moment, I have enough to do a haul.
As you can see it is a quite the mix...!!
Let's start with the Benefit goodies...
I picked up the "Go Tropicoral" kit. It comes with a mini Coralista blush, mini high Beam, mini Cha Cha tint and mini Coralista lipgloss and it is FABULOUS!! :p
I also picked up the Watt's Up solf focus highlighter which is gorgeous and I totally recommend it...!

Next let's have a look at some Body Shop products....
I re-purchased my all-time favourite Blue Corn face mask because I was running out of of my other cleansing face masks. I also picked up two home fragrance oils one in "Lavender" and one in 
"Tobacco Flower". 
Next are some MAC items...
I found this pro-pan e/s in "Bisque". I also did a BACK TO MAC and picked up "Ruby Woo" lipstick. I,also, bought the MAC MSF Natural in "Medium" and the shade suits my skin surprisingly well(btw it is much lighter than it looks in the photo).
Last but not least here are some nail products...
First the Sally Hansen "Insta-Dri" Anti-chip top coat. This is amazing!!!I was looking for a top-coat to replace my Seche-Vite which I absolutely love. However after some research I did I thought it would be good idea to try something else so I picked this up. 

Next we have the infamous Ciate Caviar Manicure. I haven't gotten around to really testing this yet but I will...;)
Last but not least I got this L'oreal Color Riche nail varnish in 205 "Rose Bagatelle"
I saw this on my friend Lydia's Blog and I rushed to get it...!! :) 
*Here swatched with Nails Inc "Chelsea Square" on the ring finger*

Aaaaand that was my collective haul!!Let me know what you think of the products and don't forget to check out my giveaway HERE...!!




14 comments:

  1. Απλα τελειο haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Περιμένω review για το insta-dri! Ειδικά σε σύγκριση με το seche vite, το οποίο κι εγώ λατρεύω!!! Καλοφόρετα κούκλα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τέλειο haul!! Προτιμάς το Insta-dri??Εγώ τα δοκίμασα και τα δυο και ξαναγύρισα στο seche vite!! Αχ μου λείπει ένα μονο άδειο κουτάκι για back2mac!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @eleni brightside: Eyxaristw poly!!!!

    @Angel Mary: Tha ginei opwsdhpote.

    @Afro: koita den kserw akoma an to protimw alla vlepw poly wraio apotelesma kai h alhtheia einai oti diafora pragmata pou diavasa gia to seche vite (to opoio xrhsimopoiw edw kai kapoio kairo) me anhsyxhsan kai etsi eipa na dw mhpws yparxei alternative. Ante na doume :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πρέπει να αρχίσω να μαζεύω λεφτά για ενα ruby woo, δεν παει άλλο. Τέλειο haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing haul! auto to paketaki ths benefit polu mou aresei!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Εξαιρετικα πραγματακια! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @thebeautynerd: einai poly wraio to ruby woo. Klassiko xrwma...to teleio kokkino...!

    @Lydia: thank you!!!!! Einai wraio to paketaki giati exei ligo ap'ola sthn timh tou enos rouz!! ;)

    @SilentSoul: eyxaristw poly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I really love the Benefit kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @glittermeup: me too!!!

    @Cel: Thanks Cel...!! It is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mike i make: thanks so much!! Will do...!!!thanks again for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this post that benefit kit looks sooo cute and so many amazing things! you have to tell us how you like the high beam i've been wanting to try it but haven't been able to convince myself to splurge on it hehe :p

    oh btw you should check out nordstrom.com i think they ship to europe and they carry house of harlow things :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lisa: I will let you know about high beam however If you're gonna buy a benefit highlighter I think you should look at watt's up first. It is a soft focus highlighter and it suits more skin tones plus it gives a beautiful glow...!!
    I will check it out...!thanks girlie...:)

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!