15.10.13

What's in my shower/tub.

Hello and welcome back guys...
I am trying to get back on my blogging schedule which means I will be trying to write two posts during the week and a "Random Post Sunday" on......SUNDAYS! :p

Now, I have been cleaning out every single nook and cranny of my room and bathroom these days.
And since I am happy with the products that are in my bath (since I have a tub and not a shower) at the moment I thought I should do this post before I start hoarding products again.

This is my tub...with some non-slip smurfs...yep I am aware of my age :P

On the right, between the jacuzzi button thingies I have a shell with my sign carved in it. I think it makes my tub less dull. And, of course, a loofah hangs from the tap because I girl has got to exfoliate. 
I am still looking for the perfect placement of my products however this set up will have to do for now.

And here is a close-up of all the products that are currently in my tub.


On the foreground from left to right: 
L'oreal Mythic oil hair mask
Tiny loofah
Soap and Glory "Scrub 'em and Leave 'em" body scrub
L'oreal Ideal Fresh Foaming Facial Wash

In the metal basket from left to right:
Wilkinson's quatro razor 
Head and Shoulders "Classic Clean" shampoo
Foot file rasp
Organix Coconut milk conditioner
Lush Snow Fairy shower gel
Yves Rocher Apricot Gommage Gourmand
L'oreal Mythic Oil Shampoo
L'oreal Elvive Keratine Conditioner and Shampoo

Aaaand these are all the products I currently have in my tub. 
I didn't plan to give my opinion on any of these products however I would be happy to answer any questions in the comments ;)
 I have, also, been putting together an empties post since I have a few items that I would like to show you. However this will be up in a couple of weeks since I have several products about to run out.

Let me know if you like this post and please give me some suggestions on future posts that you'd like to see.

xoxo
A.

2 comments:

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!