20.8.11

I am back with a haul!!!!

Hello my lovelies!!!

Long time no blogging...!!I missed you all very much and I have to say that life without blogging was quite boring...!I was working 12 hour days for the past month and a half and I am exhausted now so I am taking a week off to relax and get some rest!
Now,on to the haul...!I didn't buy that much stuff in the U.K. this year make-up wise because I thought it would be better for me to invest in a coat which I did(let me know if you'd like to see it). I did however, buy some make-up items I have been wanting to get for a long time.
Here they are:

1.The Urban Decay Naked palette(AMAZING....!!!!Definately worth doing a separate post on)


2.Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer(number 2). I really like this concealer so I bought a back-up as well!

3.Rimmel "The max volume flash" in ultimate black. This is a lovely daytime mascara.

4. No7 stay perfect primer & eyeshadow in wheatsheaf. I loooove this primer and of course this eyeshadow(it is my 3rd re-purchase of it).

5. 17 mirror shine lipstik in Peace. You all know I love this lipstick for summer and I was almost out so I bought a back-up.

6. The YSL faux cils mascara in black. I have been hearing and reading raves about this mascara and let me tell you that I completely agree. It is pricey but worth every penny. I like having a low end day-time mascara and a high-end night-time/going out mascara in my collection.I have tried all different brands of both and I have to say that the faux cils comes very close to replacing my Dior Show Balckout mascara which I consider to be my HG lash product. Also, a fun fact about this mascara is that it smells great unlike most lash products.


That was my little u.k. haul!I hope you guys liked it. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see next on my blog!
Love you all!
xoxo
Athina

9 comments:

  1. I really want to try this concealer, but I'm hesitant because i'm not sure about the color. Is medium good for a NW25 ?

    xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie!Well let's see...! I am a C3 (MAC studio fix powder) and I got number 2 light which matches me really well.
    I think that my NW25 studio sculpt concealer would match medium quite well though. It is worth trying especially if you consider the price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!! Can't wait to see your Naked eye looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me geia ola!
    Fainontai ola teleia!
    Ame,na mas to deikseis to palto :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back...nice and wise shopping the naked pallete is on my list for long time...YSl is my favorite mascara this time I bought the black noir version it's really black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ola einai teleia!! axx auth h naked palette pou taksidepsa mexri tn agglia gia na tn agorasw k eixe eksantli8ei apo pantou!!!! :'(
    anyway megiaaa! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Natalie: thank you!!:)
    @Artemi: eyxaristw poly artemaki!tha kanonisw ena post ama thelete na to deite ;)
    @Demi: thanks demi! :) ki egw latreyw thn YSL twra...tha einai dyskolo na vrw kalyterh pisteyw :P
    @FashionSugarBubbles: eyxaristwww!!Egw thn phra apo ta debenhams sto Brighton. Eixe kai kapoia kommatia sto John Lewis sthn Oxford street alla den eixa xrono. Kanoun restock mou eipe h kopela opote ean exeis kanena filo pes tou/ths na sou thn parei prin ksanaeksantlhthei :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just bought the naked palette too , i agree worth every penny !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I wish I had a time-travelling machine and be able to visit Superdrug in a sec, I'd be the happiest girl in the world! Lovely haul, I'm so envious of everything you bought!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!