27.11.10

If you think you've gone through all of your Urban Decay Primer Potion think twice...!

Hello my lovely followers!!

This is going to be a quick post on the Urban Decay Primer Potion!As some of you might already know the UDPP is an eyeshadow primer. It is an excellent product however the packaging(even though I can't deny that it's cute) is not functional.
So, once I thought I had finished my first little bottle of it I put it in my misc drawer. It sat there for ages waiting for me to decide whether it was worth depotting. About a week ago a friend of mine was depotting her own bottle and she encouraged me to do the same thing. I am not going to go into how I did it because I haven't found the perfect (or safest, for that matter)way to do it yet.However I promise that when I do I will share it with you guys.
After I cut into it I ended up scooping out a TON of product!Have a look at these pictures and believe me when I say you NEED to depot your UDPP!!


Have a great weekend guys!! :) xoxo
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!