6.12.09

Dear Santa,



I am now officially in a very very Christmasy mood. Me and my family are just about ready to put up our Christmas decorations and I thought this would be the perfect time to do this post. Before I get started I would like to say that I will be leaving out wishes like: world peace etc not because they are cliche but because they are more spiritual and somewhat personal(at least that is what I think). So, if my stupid adult brain was capable of believing in Santa exactly like my innocent teenage brain used to I would ask for...

1. The Shu Uemura eyelash curler.I heard it is the best on the market and I would love to give it a try!

(image from: http://www.thecosmeticmarket.com)
2. Lush goodies. I haven't been able to get my hands on LUSH for a while now.

(image from :http://media.timeoutnewyork.com/)
3. A Car. I have been trying to get my father to buy me a car ever since I gave mine away to be recycled. I am so desperate I wouldn't mind a long-term lease either.I am now closer to persuading him and I will hopefully be driving this Fiat Panda very soon!!

(image from: http://www.blogcdn.com)
4.The Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 monogram Canvas handbag. This is pretty str8 forward I think. I love this bag but I can't afford it at the moment however my summer job will give me the opportunity to buy it.Until then I can keep drooling over it.
5. Lanvin "Eclat D'Aperge" perfume gift set. This is one of my favorite perfumes ever and I would like to re-purchase it.
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Lanvin+Eclat+Darpege+gift+set/129557570,default,pd.html?cgid=101
6. A trip to London (I am actually getting this for Christmas from my mom so you can imagine my JOY).
I love spending Christmas in London. Even thought it is the bussiest time of the year there I don't mind since I know London well enough and don't really need to do any touristy stuff. However I will seize this opportunity to shop till I drop and buy all sorts of stuff I can't get here.
7. A job!enough said!
8. Mini mince pies(preferably tesco's) topped with soy ice-cream.YUM!:p
9. Nars powder blush in "Sin". I have been drooling over it for almost 5 months now and I'll finally be able to purchase it!
10. Benefit "10". I have swatched all of the box o powders by benefit and I liked
"10" the most.
11. Sigma brushes("Nice in pink" travel kit) and the ss109.
12. Dan Brown's "The lost symbol". I'm picking this up the day I arrive in London cause I can't wait to start reading it.
13.A gym membership (or better yet a personal trainer :P to whip me back into shape).
14.Some extra prizes for my upcoming giveaway. I have accumulated some stuff but I wish I could have some more.

What's on your Christmas wishlist??

xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Athina, thanks for entering my giveaway and posting it! Good luck :)

    Wow, what a coincidence, i just posted my holiday wishlist yesterday. Good luck on getting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love posting wishlists as well as reading other people's.They are fun posts to do as well as to read!:)

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!