3.2.08

I have a major question that needs to be answered ASAP......what is up with the universe?? What is wrong with ppl??? Is there sth in the stars lately that has been messing with ppl's heads or is it some sort of epidemic that we should watch out for?? Is there maybe a vaccine available? I don't know...! I keep wondering why ppl don't understant that things change the same way people themselves change! Why can't they accept the situations they themselves created? If they didn't want what they thought they did they should have the guts to just say it! And to conclude...why is it that ppl are so self-involved? I don't think anyone has the answers to these questions but if you do please oh please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. χαχα!!!ωραίο post!! νομίζω οτι εμείς οι δύο συγκεκριμένα δε μπορούμε να δώσουμε κάποια απάντηση...πόσες φορές την ημέρα κάνουμε αυτή την ερώτηση??? Αν κάποιος ξέρει ας μας απαντήσει παρακαλώ πολύ...Γιατί έχουν αρχίσει και τα παίζουν τα νεύρα μου!!

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!