17.2.08

Let is snow....


Athens is "dressed in white"! I am looking outside my window and the balcony has about 4 cm of snow , something extremely unsual for a "common" Sunday afternoon! Yesterday I drove back home and I was terrified but also excited to be driving in the snow! I have never experienced nething like this b4 (in Athens that is)...I had to clear my car of the all the snow...because I could not get to the lock....! Finally I managed to get into the car and start the engine and then I had to drive home which was nothing but a piece of cake....!But all in all...it was probably a once in a lifetime experience! Now I am just w8ing for the next snowfight opponent!!


:D

2 comments:

  1. ax re gourouni ti xanw!!!gamw thn patra mou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gourouni krima pou den eisai edw...!I would kick ur arse in a snowfight!!MUHAHAAHA!!Alla mporw na perimenw na ertheis Athina gia to bowling!xixi

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!