18.12.10

Christmas nails!!!

Good afternoon my lovely followers!

I hope you are having a great weekend wherever you are and whatever you're doing!
I did my nails myself 2 days ago because my manicurist didn't have time to squeeze me in to her schedule before the weekend. So I thought I'd paint them a christmassy color combo ,which I then thought, might be interesting to share with you.
What I used:
1. Barry M basecoat, topcoat &Nail hardener as a base.
2. Barry M nailpaint in "Racing green"
3. MAC nailpolish in "Forbidable!"(from the Venomous Villains collection)on my ring finger.
4. China Glaze 'Fast Forward' top coat.

And...this is what my nails look like
W/O flash

With Flash


Hope you like it!

xoxo
A.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!I 'm searching for a green like that for a long time!!!Thanks!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!