7.10.10

Back to MAC

Hello my lovely followers!

Today I woke up to the first proper autumn morning in Athens. It is depressing yet soothing at the same time. I am an autumn/winter person even though I enjoy the summer. I am also one of these people that love British weather, lack of sun and everything...;)

So, on to today's post...!
I did my first "back to mac" last week which I found to be a very exciting thing. I wasn't sure which lipstick I wanted so two of my very best friends helped me pick "Speed Dial"(cremesheen).

1.Speed dial!


I have more empty containers in my back 2 mac drawer so I have started thinking about the next lipstick I am going to "trade them in for"...!Let me know if you have any favorites!

xoxo
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!