29.4.09

Can someone please give me a job?

I don't want to brag or anything but I am smart, educated, qualified, hard working and creative!! Why doesn't anybody give me a job?Seriously...no no...seriously...!!



On another note...Up until now I have only been posting general notes and thoughts as well as some songs and lyrics but that is about to change...!
I have recently re-introduced myself to make-up and fashion. Two "things" I find very interesting both from an artistic point of view as well as from an everyday point of view!!So there will be some posts on both make-up and fashion...just for a change of pace really!
ta-da!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!