21.4.15

Small Spring Haul

Spring has sprung here in the North of Italy(I don't really know for how long though :P) and I grabbed this opportunity to visit Milan and do some beauty shopping. I didn't go crazy, mainly because I am planning to do so next month, but I got some bits and I thought I should share them with you. :)

Here is an overview....

Firstly I visited Sephora to pick up a mascara I have been dying to try out. I am talking about the Too Faced "Better than Sex" mascara.


Next, I popped into Lush to get a mask. I, of course, left with something extra and a couple of samples. I got the "Catastrophe Cosmetics" fresh mask and the "Eau Roma Water" toner which I have been using as a facial water (more information on that to follow).


Next stop.....& Other Stories. I am huge fan of their body care products and their accessories. The scents are fantastic and there is a wide selection. So, I picked up a product that I bought a couple of months for the first time, and absolutely loved. That is the "Fig Fiction Body Soufflé". I also picked up the corresponding body mist.


Last ,but most definitely not least, I wanted to purchase a spring perfume since I have been using the Jo Malone "Peony and blush suede" and that is a little too florally for Spring. So, in order to find the perfect fragrance I went into the Rinascente and headed to the Jo Malone counter to try their new limited edition scents. However I decided on a permanent collection scent instead and purchased the "Wood Sage and sea salt" cologne and I am in love. 


That's all for now but something tells me you should expect another haul in a couple of weeks or so(probably, right after pay day :P)

xoxo

A. 
  



2 comments:

  1. I wish we had Lush in Greece! That Jo Malone fragrance must smell amazing! Φιλιά :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I hope they will eventually give and open one :D. xxx

      Delete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!