6.4.13

Winter empties

Hello my dear readers,

I started my weekend early this morning with a much needed coffee and catch-up as well as a visit to a publishers' exhibition. After I came back, I washed my brushes(that was a lot of work as it turned out), I had some lunch and then relaxed for a couple of hours. About an hour ago, as I was cleaning up my make-up area, I looked into my empties box* and it looked a little bit like this...
As you can see it is pretty full. I also scoured through my bathroom, cabinets and drawers and I collected all my empties in order to write this post for you. Before I get started, I also want to let you know that I have a previous empties post from a couple of months ago if you'd like to take a look.
Now, let's take a closer look at all those products.... ;) 
From left to right...
1. Kerastase Elixir Ultime* (the pink version): I wouldn't re-purchase this since I like the original version way more.
2. Korres 3 in 1 Cleansing water with white tea: I really, really like this but I think I might be able to re-place this with a facial soap.
3. Clarins Tonic Lotion with camomile : This is the best toner I have tried and I will continue re-purchasing.

From left to right...
1. EOS lipbalm in Lemon Drop:  I think there are way better lip balms out there. I like the product but I don't love it.
2. LUSH "Sweet Lips" Lip Scrub: The Lush lip scrubs are amazing. I am ,already, using my new one in pop-corn.
3. No7 Stay Perfect Primer: I tried this out but it was way too silicon-y for my liking.
4. M&S 'Fig and Orange Oil' hand cream: I loved it the first time I bought it and then it just stopped working for me. 
5. Boots Essentials "3-minute clay mask": Affordable and does the job...This is my 3rd tube. I would absolutely re-purchase!
6. The Body Shop's Satsuma Body Butter: This is a mini version. I enjoy the scent as well as the product however it is not my moisturiser of choice. 
From left to right...
1.Maybelline The Colossal Volum' express Smoky eyes mascara*:I am a fan of Maybelline mascaras but I think you can find one or two that are slightly better than this one. 
2. Korres olive stone deep cleansing scrub: A little too abrasive for my liking. I prefer the St'Ives apricot scrub.
3. Cargo "Lash Activator" mascara: Loved it. Unfortunately even if I wanted to re-purchase it can't.
4. The Body shop lash and brow gel: A staple product for me. I will continue re-purchasing it until I find something better.
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: Great product. I don't think there is much else to say.
6. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer: I have re-purchased it countless times...
7. Sephora Perfume in "Cotton Flower": A fresh and clean scent. I love love love it. 
8. YSL Faux Cils Mascara: Yep...my favourite mascara EVER!!
9. Clinique High-Impact Mascara: I started off not liking this very much but once it dried out a little bit it was perfect. I would absolutely re-purchase this product. 
On the left we have Peggy Sage nail base. I love this and have already re-purchased it and I will continue doing so. It is the best base I have ever used.
On the right we have Sally Hansen's Insta-dri top coat. I absolutely love this product as well and I am on my second bottle. I would absolutely recommend this product. 

Product count: 20 (not bad...)

Now, these are all the empties I have for you today. I think I will allow myself 2 new products(one for every 10 empties...).What do you think??
 Also, have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts??

xoxo
A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!