6.6.10

my first summer escape....!

Hey everyone
Better late than never, here is a picture from my recent visit to one of my favorite greek islands, Kythnos. A dear friend of mine's family owns a a place there and we managed to escape for a couple of days. Considering the fact that I'll be working, in the U.K. from the 5th of July all through the 7th of AugustI am happy I even got the chance to leave Athens for a few days and be near the sea.




Hope you like the not-so-spontaneous but colorful picture of me(without any make-up on :P)

xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. No way! I can't believe the coincidence lol. I have a pic in my myspace profile putting my head into a bunch of flowers just like you (in voukamvilies lol). :DDDDDD
    About Korres lip butter stick: It's consistency is thin but it IS effective and has a fruity taste and aroma but not too fruity.It's my HG product. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how nice, I'd love to spend some time on a Greek island!

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!